Gold Coast Armenian Family Gathering
Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 5:00 PM - Wednesday, February 28, 8:30 PM
GOLD COAST ARMENIAN FAMILY GATHERING
ՀԱՅ ԸՆՏԱՆԻՔՆԵՐԻ ՀԱՎԱՔՈՒՅԹ ԳՈԼԴ ՔՈԱՍԹՈՒՄ
Wednesday 28 February, 2018
Dear fellow Armenians in Queensland (and 'Friends of Armenia')
It is our pleasure to announce that we, Armenians living in Gold Coast, are organising a family gathering for Armenians and their family members (and friends) living in Queensland.
The propose of the gathering is get together, to introduce ourselves to each other, get to know our involvement with our homeland, and discuss ideas for joint activities for our children.
We will be honoured by the presence of His Grace Bishop Haigazoun Najarian Primate of the Armenian Church of Australia and New Zealand, who will fly to Gold Coast to give his blessings to our new forming community.
Please BYO dinner and if you feel comfortable, a small contribution towards the hall hire.
Children can bring balls, badminton, etc. as there is a fenced park next to the centre.
We would also like to warmly welcome Armenians from other parts of Queensland and Australia.
Note: For people coming by rail we can shuttle them to the hall from the Nerang train station (please keep contact with Armine or Harout by mobile).
When: Wednesday, 28th of February 2018
Address: Lynne Richardson Community Centre At “Your Park”,
2A Gidgee Court, Molendinar, Gold Coast, QLD, 4214
For more details please contact to:
Mrs Armine Hakobyan 0424206536 Gold Coast
Mr Harout Markarian 0469910583 Gold Coast
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 12:00 PM
- Thursday, May 24, 2018, 10:00 AM
- Friday, February 23, 2018, 7:30 PM
- Saturday, September 8, 2018, 7:00 AM
- Thursday, November 8, 2018, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, April 23, 2015, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, April 23, 2015, 7:15 PM
- Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 12:00 AM
- Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 12:00 AM
- Tuesday, June 14, 2016, 8:00 PM
- Friday, March 27, 2015, 9:00 AM
- Sunday, April 26, 2015, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, March 15, 2015, 4:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, October 22, 2015, 7:30 PM